Kempston Limited are dedicated to protecting & preserving the privacy of our website visitors.
In the course of your visit to this website we may collect and process the following information about you & your computer:
1. Data about your use of the Kempston website including information about your visits including pages you viewed and the resources that you might access. Such information may include traffic data, location data and other communication data as gathered by Google Analytics software.
2. Data given voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information downloads or make a purchase from our site.
3. Data that you give us when communicating with us by whatever means.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products, services or web content.
2. To provide information to you relating to other goods or services that might be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
3. To let you know you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased anything from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other products, that you might be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding either related or unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you.
Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time without question.
In operating this website it may become necessary to move information that we have collected from your computer to a location or locations outside of the EU for either processing and/or storing.
By providing us with your personal information, you agree in advance to this potential electronic transfer, storing or processing. We do everything we can to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that your data is protected and also stored securely.
As the sending of information via the internet is never 100% secure your information can be intercepted. For this reason, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
1. In the event that we were to sell any or all of our businessor assets to a third party.
2. On any occasion where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information to relevant authorities.
3. On any occasion where we can aid fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that Kempston Ltd hold relating to you and/or your computer. Please bear in mind that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £15 to cover our administration costs incurred by us in providing you with the information you request.
If you would like more information please contact us.